(for student collaborative wiki pages)
Aim: To create a 'c-book' on what it means to be a digital citizen in the 21st century.
1. Overview/Description of the various aspects of the topic
2. Background of the topic including specific real examples
3. Social / ethical aspects of the topic including how real people and communities have been positively or negatively affected and legal consequences.
4. Possible solutions to the problems that have emerged
5. Guideline(s) or rule(s) for teenagers
Input/Ideas for Digiteen Contract
Action Qatar Academy
Action Vienna International School
Action Westwood School
Contributions to http://digiteen.wikispaces.com/ are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License
Portions not contributed by visitors are Copyright 2017 Tangient LLC
TES: The largest network of teachers in the world
Turn off "Getting Started"